8 Sensor Temperature Monitor and Alarm with Individual Relay Outputs - MA412
The MA412 is an 8 zone temperature monitor and alarm with individual relay outputs for each zone.
Each sensor has a programmable upper and lower temperature limit, and a defrost time delay.
Programming of the limits is accomplished via pushbuttons and stored in non-volatile memory.
The isolated, normally open alarm relay contacts can be wired to existing alarm panels or other signaling equipment.
With the MA412, you can quickly and easily add temperature monitoring and alarming to your alarm system.
- Simultaneously monitor up to eight (8) temperature sensors.
- Programmable °F or °C.
- Programmable low and high limit for each sensor.
- Programmable defrost time delay for each sensor.
- Trigger eight (8) individual "out of limits" alarm relays.
- Unit can be configured to monitor up to four (4) temperature sensors with a distinct low limit alarm relay and high limit alarm relay for each sensor.
- All programmed values are stored in permanent memory. No battery required, no batteries to replace.
- Integrated display quickly highlights critical data.
- Self monitoring. If the sensor connection opens or short circuits, alarm contacts are activated.
- Easily integrates with alarm panels via alarm relay’s isolated contacts. Incorporate the MA412 into your alarm system or use it as a standalone temperature indicator.
- Compatible with numerous temperature sensor probes to suit your application. From cryogenic freezer sensors to room temperature sensors for sensitive electronics.
- Individual sensor offset calibration.
- Temperature Sensor Inputs: 8
- Maximum Temperature Sensor Range: -148°F to 212°F, -100°C to 100°C
- Measurement resolution 1°F, Field Calibratable
- Sensor Type: 1000 Ohm Platinum (.00385 TCR)
- Alarm Relay Outputs: 8
- Alarm Relay Type: Isolated, SPST-NO Form A
- Alarm Relay Rating: 1.0A 30VDC, 0.5A 125VAC
- Power Requirements: 12VDC 200mA
- Operating Temperature Range 32°F to 125°F
- Board Dimensions: 5.625" x 4.250"
Sensors that you can use with the MA412:
BP, BP-V, LTS, LTS-V, SP, R
You can also use the Strobe light (RL-B)
Please see the Sensors and Accessories page for ordering.
You may also need extra wire, as most sensors come with only 10' and the R sensor comes with no extra wire.