Cellular Refrigerator/Freezer Guard - CM705E
Order the CM705E for use on the T-Mobile network $975.00
(Includes T-Mobile SIM with a up to 1k messages/month)
Order the CM705E for use on the AT&T network $850.00
Order the CM705E for use on the Verizon network $850.00
(Customer supplied AT&T or Verizon SIM )
- Web Apps
We are very excited to introduce our newest addition to the Temperature Guard family, the CM705E.
In addition to having all the great features of our extremely popular VM605E Refrigerator/Freezer Guard, the CM705E utilizes the cellular network to directly send alarm and status text messages!
With the CM705Es built in web app you can download temperature data, generate and print graphs, export the data to a CSV file. Simply type the IP address of CM705E into a web browser.
Print out a daily alarm report that highlights all temperatures that went out of limits.
The CM705E can store up to 6 months worth of temperature data in its built in memory which you access via the built in webserver. Export the data to a CSV file for further analysis.
Click on screen shot to enlarge
The screen below shows the highest and lowest temperatures recorded each day. The temperatures that went out of limits are highlighted in red.
- Monitor up to 8 refrigerators, freezers, blanket warmers, room, etc with one unit.
- Built in temperature and humidity sensor to monitor local conditions.
- Monitor 4 dry contact inputs/water sensors.
- Rechargeable battery backup lasts up to 12 hours.
- Continuous on-board temperature recording and logging can store up to 6 monthss worth of temperature data.
- Programmable high and low temperature alarm limits for each refrigerator/freezer/cooler.
- Programmable alarm time delay for each sensor.
- Simple field calibration of all temperature and humidity sensors.
- LCD displays real time data.
- Includes our free Data Capture software.
- NIST traceable certificates are available for the unit and temperature sensors.
- Wide temperature monitoring range: -328°F to 392°F.
What is the minimum I need to buy to build a monitoring system?
One CM705E for every eight refrigerators and freezers.
One temperature sensor for each refrigerator and freezer.
Extension wire if the sensor is located more than 10' from the VM705E.
How does the CM705E work?
Example 1: Temperature alarm condition
There are three items that need to be programmed for each sensor before monitoring can begin. The items are:
High alarm temperature limit (i.e. 5°F)
Low alarm temperature limit (i.e. -10°F)
Time delay (i.e. 10 minutes)
Alarm reminder time delay (i.e. 2 hours)
Sensor 1 is installed in a freezer. The high alarm temperature limit is 5°F and the low alarm temperature limit is -10°F.
The temperature raises to 6°F.
After 10 minutes the CM705E will turn on the alarm relay and buzzer and the CM705E will send out alarm text messages to each of the 4 programmed cell phone number.
If the temperature is still out of limits for 2 hours (the Alarm Reminder time) the CM705E will again send out the alarm text messages.
If the temperature in the freezer goes back within limits the CM705E will send a text message stating that the temperature is back within limits. The alarm relay and buzzer is turned off.
The temperature alarm text message will read:
"Warning the lab freezer sensor one temperature is 6 degrees and has been out of limits for 45 minutes."
If Data Capture 2016 is installed and running, an alarm email and or text message will also be sent.
- Maximum temperature sensor range: -328°F to 392°F, -200°C to 200°C
- Factory calibrated range -148°F to 69°F (-100°C to 21°C) to less than 1 degree
- Field calibration can be performed at one point
- Measurement resolution 0.1°
- Sensor Type: 1000 Ohm Platinum (.00385 TCR)
- Low battery warning
- 0.5a 125vac alarm relay output
- Internal alarm buzzer: (85dB)
- Rechargeable twenty-four hour battery backup included
- Plug-in power supply, splitter, telephone extension and Ethernet cable included
- Operating temperature range 32°F to 125°F
- Enclosure Dimensions: 5.0" x 7.5" x 1.75" (W x L x H) Keyhole mounting holes 10cm on center
Sensors that you can use with the CM705E:
BP-2G Temperature sensor in glycol filled vial. Available with NIST certificate.
BP-V and LTS-V - Our most popular sensors for medical or food storage. Both are available with NIST certificate!
SP- Walk in coolers and open cases
R - Room Temperature Sensor
You can also use the Door Sensors and the Strobe light (RL-B)
Please see the Sensors and Accessories page for ordering.
You may also need extra wire, as most sensors come with only 10' and the R sensor comes with no extra wire.